Wednesday, October 3, 2007

waiting again

Well I am back to waiting and waiting for a phone call with good news...wow I feel like they forgot about me....or like they do not care.
I know this is probably stupid but it seems the longer I wait the more doubts I have about me and the whole process.
I keep thinking (once I go overboard in my head) that people don't like me, they don't take me serious, that they take better care of couples.
Just seems all my self doubts stack up and multiply and go haywire.
This is soo much harder than I thought.
I think I am barely gonna make it thru the week and am really looking forward to seeing my psychologist on Friday. Talking to her usually gives my a glimpse of hope and a burst of energy.
But it barely lasts a few days. I just feel like I am slowly slipping and loosing control and let myself believe that I will never find a donor and never will........
Ahhh I don't even wanna write it out.

this is all very depressing.......seems like every one can have a baby but ME.

I pick myself back up every day and keep smiling while I really don't feel like it anymore.
It's stressing me.

So I keep on going and keep on waiting for my call
sigh

No comments: