Friday, October 12, 2007

more money

Well today I got a call from the pharmacy. They ordered what ever medication I had missing from the last try and meds for the donor. So here go another $1500 bucks. The owing so much money thing drives me crazy. I should have had a second job over the summer. Or maybe just over Christmas. But then I feel like I should not work a second job when I might be pregnant.
Oh heck I wish I could just win the lottery.
I was having a hard time at work today dealing with people. My mind has not been where it needs to be....apparently I have been in space all day. I missed conversations around me all week and people are telling me I was there and I have no clue. My nerves are stretched to the max. I want this to happen soooo bad.
I don't know what I am going to do if this fails.
I already have a hard time being around pregnant people and I feel like I am starting to hate everyone that has kids especially people that do not treat their kids right.
I feel like I am losing control of my common sense and of being normal.
I don't know.
Next week is gonna be big...a new start with Lupron and the day after I see my psychologist.
Maybe she can talk sense into me.
I have been soooo tired ...this is draining me and I am working so much overtime trying to pay off my never ending debt.

No comments: