Monday, October 29, 2007

starting to really love acupuncture


I am really starting love acupuncture. It is so very relaxing.
And I am feeling good. I can slowly feel a lot of stress melt of of me and I have more energy. I had a headache and cramps most of the day today but after my acupuncture appointment I felt good and so full of energy that I went walking. And it was fun and reminded me of the old me. Full of energy walking every day and going out hiking on the weekends. I find myself doing more stuff again and not just sitting on the couch like I used to. It is so great to be away from all the egg donation stress and finally getting my life back and feel energetic and normal and more like me again.
I don't even stress about money that much any more.
And I do have happy days.
I feel good.

No comments: