Wednesday, October 24, 2007

1st acupuncture appointment tomorrow

Well I am really excited. I have my first acupuncture appointment tomorrow. I am not sure what to expect but i am not really scared not even of the needles. I told my psychologist today of all the new developments.
I am gonna continue seeing her while I am doing acupuncture. I told her I think of both as my new wellness-spa-package that is gonna get me back to who I am, who I was before all this stress and drama in my life.
I need to get relaxed and well and shed quite a few pounds. And if acupuncture and all that is associated with it will also give me functioning eggs again, not just a better functioning body and more energy that would be great if not than I tried anything I could and will have a healthier body for the next round of egg donation stuff.
We shall see......I got nothing to loose only to gain

No comments: