Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am still wondering when I am gonna be super excited.
It is kinda sinking in but very slowly. I am already searching ebay for pregnancy yoga tapes and I catch myself browsing for pregnancy fashion and books.
So I have to slow down again and put the brakes on...I promised myself not to buy anything that has the least to do with pregnancy until I am at least 3 months pregnant.
So since I am a few days away from starting lupron shots I need to chill and not go nuts.
Its weird you kinda want to get really excited and go nuts just because you think you could be pregnant in about 4 weeks....and on the other hand I don' t wanna be excited at all in case it is not gonna happen again.

Sounds weird but makes sense in my head.

I wish I would know more people that are going thru this.
I read about a few celebrities with infertility problems....but knowing one or to people around me would feel better....although that makes me sound like I want someone to have problems and I do not.

yes my head is confused and spinning.

No comments: