Monday, October 22, 2007

bad news and good news........maybe a new start...with acupuncture

Well for the second week in a ro, the day before my appointment I get a phone call from my clinic. And I immediately knew it was bad news.........or now good news for me?
Okay lets start from the beginning. So they are saying now the donor cannot be used until January because of the CMT issue or I would risk my baby being sick.
So the good news is after talking to an acupuncturist today that told me I can have a 50/50
chance of having my eggs work again I was not a hundred percent sure any more that I do want to do another cycle of egg donation. So I told my nurse of what I am trying to do now and she completely understood and was very supportive....and f course I would still do the IVF with them if I can get there.
Wow I don't believe in signs but wow.......is this Karma or my chance or what?
I can't help but believing that this is meant to be.
So I will call the office tomorrow and set up my acupuncture appointments.
I have new hope and I feel like a big weight has been lifted of my shoulders.
I have new hope.
Plus i have nothing else to do for the next three months.
Plus acupuncture is gonna regulate my painful periods, give me more energy and make
me love life again.
I am soo excited but also realistic.

No comments: