Sunday, October 21, 2007

anxious about this week

Well I am very anxious about this upcoming week.
Tomorrow I have an appointment for a consultation for acupuncture concerning my own eggs.
I am obsessed with the possibility of my own eggs coming back to life ever since I read this
story on the Internet. Then Tuesday I am supposed to start Lupron and my new cycle and am
not sure now if I still want to.This is all so insane and I have been so stressed and upset and distraught.
I've been mean to people, I am moody, I am short with everyone and I am so self-conscious about my lil
hot flashes I get of and on....I feel like so uncomfortable in my own body. And the more depressed I get
the more I eat and the more shitty I feel about myself......
I just want my normal life back........this is all making me crazy and I don't know how much longer I can
hold it together...........

No comments: