Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Today has been a good day

Yes today has actually been a good day. Even though it did not look like it.
As strange as it may sound seeing my psychologist about this whole infertility stress affecting my life is like a shot of espresso. I am all energized afterwards.
Today I had a fairly disappointing day at work and then left early to get to my appointment to find out I had a flat tire....yeah....had to rent a car to keep my appointment. And my intention was to just not worry about my flat today because I was pissed that it happened to me...
BUT then after my appointment feeling all energized I went back home changed outta my work clothes into shorts and tee and went back to my car determined to change my tire....well heck I could not even figure out how to detach my freaking jack outta the dungeon of my trunk....lol
So thank god some guys form work helped me...well they actually did it for me.
So I called my dealership where I bought the car and they said if I could hurry they take me in. I hurried 70 miles an hour on my lil donut tire.....made it there in time and they fixed it for me......and for free.

So instead of giving up and being pissed of I got things taken care of and they turned out good and it was a good day.

So now I feel like I accomplished something today and I feel calmer and I am now counting the days till I get to start my Lupron again next week and go for another cycle and I will be hopeful and I will not think about what could go wrong I will try to dream about what could go right.

No comments: