Saturday, October 6, 2007

hmmm

Well my psychologist think I should do something this weekend that makes me happy.
Find something to do that I like.
Well that all would involve money and that I am fresh out of since I paid the clinic this summer.
Heck almost every day my head spins at the thought of how much money I owe.
So I am not about to spend any on eating out or a gym or some bull that makes me happy for
20 minutes.

So here I sit on my couch watching TV all day.........yeah

Gee I know what would make me happy that I already spend a shootload of money on.......sigh
I am so sick and tired of not being a normal woman....heck not all the exercise, going out to eat, hiking, relaxing or spending money on clothes or doing something freakin fun can;t make me happy.

Yes I am in a bad mood. I have too much time to mope on the weekends.

No comments: