Thursday, October 18, 2007

My life is a Rollercoaster.....

Just like the next person I love the Internet....where u can get all the information you want and need.......or not.
Well since I every now and then feel all alone in this quest I search the Internet to find more egg recipients and their stories. Mostly I stop searching because I hear these stories where it takes them years to get pregnant.
And then I freak out and get all depressed. But whenever I feel all good about things again I go out searching again. Same as I did tonight. And I found this egg recipient story where this lady had a baby thru egg donation and then heard of/or knew someone that was already in menopause, did acupuncture and got pregnant so she did the same thing and now has her own baby.
So now I am all freaked out...what if I could have my own baby and not spend 20 grand on it?
Is it possible?
Oh my this put me in a total tail spin......what if I am wasting all this money and would not need to?

Wow why can't I be a normal freaking woman?

No comments: