Saturday, June 13, 2009

things are not going well

wow....things really suck
I have had a headache now for about 2 weeks. Ever since I stopped taking all the meds.
Great!

And people that don't know about what I am doing and what I am going thru are taking offense to me not feeling good and being quiet.
They see it as in me being in a bad mood. So I am retreating in to hermit mode again. Best to stay away from people since my recent so called friends only like HAPPY PEOPLE...
It hurts but oh well.....I will get over it...I have to get over everything else as well.

Whatever does not kill me makes me stronger.

Although coming of these hormones and feeling like shit everyday and being in a bummed mood for no reason is wearing me down. I am tired. And I am tired of doing this all by myself.

Today is probably the one day in forever that i will admit i would like to have another person to share this with....someone that loves me.
ahhh...crap...there i said it.

lol

But I will get over it and I will feel better....and i will hear news from my clinic soon.

I will be fine....

No comments: