Saturday, June 6, 2009

feeling blue and like shit

So since my body skipped a period while trying to have a baby and being pumped full of estrogen and progesterone I am now having the period from hell of course...and I knew it was gonna happen.
My body just always pays me back like that.
I feel horrible. I have been nauseous for 2 days. I have cramps really bad and pain killers do not help. And it is so hot outside that I cannot even leave the house...I feel like I am gonna pass out.

And on top of already feeling bad I am in this horrible depressed mood, probably because I am coming of all these hormones.
I can hardly be around people because I am edgy, bitter, mean and wanna start a fight with everyone.

Awww it is horrible and I hope it goes away soon.

Sigh....I just wanna break down and cry for absolutely no reason.

2 comments:

babydreams said...

Hi Savannah,
Heavier period after taking all those hormones is a good thing for u.
I know it's sooo expensive for egg donation process, but once you hold that baby or babies in your arms that'll be worth every penny you spent.
Just hang in there and be positive, i know next time you will get pregnant, you 'll be in our prayers.

:)xoxoxo :)

S said...

oh good so i am gonna try to feel better about my period now...grin

thanks ...I know it will be all worth it...just hard right now to hold on to that.

thanks for your support