Saturday, June 27, 2009

everything sucks

I have hot flashes again and wake up several times at night.
I sit in my car and cry like I used to...so now I don't wanna go anywhere.
I wanna go back to my hermit mode....but my friends won't understand.
then it is ...ah she is in a bad mood...being a bitch...

hell why do I even bother having friends or leaving the house...

I went to Target and there was nothing but women with babies or kids and I get this big lump in my throat and I have to hold it together not to cry.
I had all my feelings under control and now I am all messed up again. Hormones outta whack and I am turning into this pathetic person that cannot see kids and happy families...makes me sooo depressed.
I hate feeling like this it is sooooo pathetic.

gonna try exercise now to feel better.....lets hope it works

1 comment:

babydreams said...

Hi Savannah,
You need to bring in the lord in to your life....start going to the church to find the peace you need..ask the lord to give you a baby, you will get what you want as long as you keep the faith. all those doctors and ivf's help but at the end you still need God's miracle.

Best wishes;)