Thursday, June 18, 2009

putting things into perspective

So I do whine a lot and feel sorry for myself that I am in this situation. And I wonder why god does me soo wrong and lets other people have 4-6 kids that they do not take care off.
A lot of times I think my life sucks so bad and I am so unlucky.

Well the other day a friend told me about a lady whose husband got mugged, then had an accident and lost his eye. Then her mother had a stroke, then her husband had a stroke and now she has breast cancer.

So I feel guilty for even complaining.

And this week one of my co-workers told me that he has prostate cancer.

And yet again I felt so bad for always complaining about my crappy life.

Maybe I should be thankful for all the things that are not wrong with me.
Well it certainly brings things into a new perspective for me. Although I sometimes feel like I'd rather be dead than have my life....I also know that I do not mean that.....so I am gonna try to whine less and make the best out of what I have been dealt with....it is not gonna be easy but I will try.

And me and god my not have the best connection right now but my prayers certainly go out to all the people that have it a lot worse than I do.

No comments: