Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am okay

So Monday I got me some alcohol to numb my pain...and yesterday I got drunk.
Today I feel like shit. But I got it out of my system and will go back to no caffeine, no alcohol, healthy eating and just living healthy.

I got a call from the clinic today. They have a new egg donor for me.
Blonde and blue-eyed. Nothing like me but I said yest instantly because I am not picky no more like I was 3 years ago. I just want a healthy baby. I don't care if it looks nothing like me....Lotsa people have kids that look nothing like them.

I am calm and I am okay. I can do this I know I can.

mood: confident

2 comments:

Baby dreams said...

Savannah, when you go for your next transfer ask your Doctor to give you the Crinon 8 percent (Progestrone vaginal gel) instead of the very painful oil injection, it's so easy and works the same just more expensive.
Remember you will get pregnant, it's just matter of time.lots of loves and hugs from all of us :)

S said...

thank you so much for your comment and well wishes.
yeah that would be nice and less painful but unfortunately since i am starting allover i am gonna be far in debt and cannot splurge on anything....sigh