Friday, June 12, 2009

feeling blah

So I am telling myself the reason I am not feeling well, have constant headaches and dizziness and hate being around people and am usually in a horrible mood is because I am still coming of all the hormones. Most people in my life do not know about my infertility adventures so all they see is someone that does not wanna hang out and have fun, they see someone in a bad mood.
But I just don't feel well and hate being around happy people with happy lives.

They don't know so they don't understand.
And I don't feel like telling them....so let them think I am a bitch and I am in a bad mood.

I think I am a little depressed too...I have been eating a lot.

But starting Monday I am going to exercise and I am going to eat healthy.
And no more caffeine...and probably no more bier...sigh...could really use it these days.

I am also sweating like crazy...guess I am sweating out that stuff too.
Sigh...not even with accupuncture i can relax right now.
nothing relaxes me...

ohhhh sigh.....I am hanging on..lets face it ...I CANNOT feel like shit forever.

haha

No comments: