Saturday, September 15, 2007

Worried about more bad news

Well I am having a 3 day weekend, hoping to get rid of some of my stress.
My psychologist cancelled on me yesterday right as I drove into the parking lot.
I was a little upset since I already had a bad week but I tried to not let it get to me.
And since I was heading for that appointment I put my phone on silent.
And then of course I forgot to change it. So I missed a phone call from my nurse.
She said to call her. No details........So now I am freaking out that it is more bad news.
I don't even wanna think about it what I am going to do if this donor does not happen
either. I am not sure how much more of this I can handle. I am about ready to give up.
I am ready to just get out of my job, the city and maybe the country...
I am so distraught with this whole progress.
I am broke as a church mouse, afraid to spend any money and so far in debt and got
absolutely nothing to show for.

This is soooooo difficult.

Well we shall see what the news are on Monday.

No comments: