Monday, September 24, 2007

today has been kinda a good day


Today has actually kinda been a good day. I saw my psychologist which made me feel good and gives me just a burst of energy...I went home and cleaned my apartment...its all spiffy clean now before I just did not care all weekend to clean it or how it looks....but once I felt better I cared....then I got a call from my clinic....the donor has a virus or something called CMV or CMT
and she will go in again on Friday and if she produced anti-bodies she is okay.
I had no idea what the heck they where talking about.


sigh


oh and I guy that kinda dumped me for someone else (after I accidentally found out about his other girl-friend) called me today and wanted to buy me a beer.......heck ya I am nosy so I went.
Oh my god I so got the longer end of that stick....after getting outta constant drama with kids
and ex-wife he now has the same drama with the girl-friend and spend the whole 2 hours talking about his problems.....boy did I get outta this one before I got really hurt......and besides my lil fertility problems and set backs....I really have no drama or issues.....I am soooo happy I do not have to listen to his problems any more....he could have been with me... problem free...stress-free but he ended up with a controlling obsessive psycho and seemed miserable....and the icing for me was I gave him the jewelry back that he bought me........now I am free and I drove home with a smile from ear to ear...........wow


1:0 for Savannah


me go girl


I could not stop smiling on my way home........wow I never have break-ups that make me soooo happy.


Ahhh yes I know I am a lil evil but this makes me soooooooooooooo happy and feel so good and glad I got out when I did before I got too attached........


ahhhhhh yes I know i am a lil evil but yes this has been a good day.....


No comments: