Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bad day

Bad day.....hate work
i don't know if I am more stressed because of all the waiting
or my job is really that bad.

At least I finally had a good cry...which i think I need with all this
donor stuff not going well so far this year.

I told my psychologist that I felt like I should have had a mini nervous
breakdown after my last donor fell thru.
She thought that I maybe just learned to cope an accept.
well I guess I am not accepting work so far.......or the bull going on there
and managers keeping a blind eye.....but one customer complains about me
and i get docked money........while others cheat to make money.
Ahhhh I better stop I had finally calmed down, and all without the help of chocolate
or comfort food.

well I keep on waiting for the good news of donor ready.

No comments: