Monday, September 10, 2007

hanging in there

So I got another call from my nurse today.
She said that the new donor has to go thru 2 more tests and then
we are good to go.
Wow it seems to take sooo long.
I feel like giving up and getting my money back...pay of debt.
This waiting gives me too much time to think. I worry, I have doubts and
I am just all freaking out.
This weekend I decided to make some changes.
No more decaf coffee, only decaf tea, juice and water.
And more healthy food like lotsa cereal, fruits, veggies, nuts and dairy.
Lets face it all the stress and all the chocolate and cakes I have been
consuming make me look pregnant before I can even get there.
Sigh.
So more healthier eating like I used to.
And at least 30 minutes of some form of exercise every day.
So far I hadn't been worried about the future...what when I have a baby or babies.
I just figured it will all be okay.
No I am worried.......about the cost of raising a child or more.

Am I just so stressed with waiting that I am going a lil cuckoo?

I think so.....sigh

No comments: