Wednesday, September 26, 2007

good days never last long.........

Well maybe it is Karma.....good days never last long.

Yesterday I found out that a former friend and co-worker of mine is pregnant after lots of drama with fertility drugs........And I could barely keep a straight face and smile to tell the girl that told me how happy I am for the other girl.......

I feel horrible that I can never truly feel happy for people telling me about their good news
because I am sooo angry about not getting any good news myself.
I feel like I am now officially the only person left in the world that cannot get pregnant.

I wish there would be more people online like me.
Just a single woman trying to achieve a dream that comes so easy for most everyone in the world.

Plus today I feel lonely and sooo alone....as good as I felt yesterday about not being with the guy that actually had someone else on the side today I keep stupidly thinking that at least I was not alone.........stupid yes I know.

Well 2 more days till I should hear some more news about my donor....(that I still know nothing about)

SO I keep on smiling and hoping that one day it will be my turn.......

No comments: