Friday, September 21, 2007

loosing faith

Not sure what to think anymore. Got to wait till Monday to hopefully get a call from my regular nurse. Not knowing what the heck is going on Sucks so big time.
I am discouraged, I'm am anxious, Stressed, more and more angry and another month has passed. I already went thru a whole month of birth control again and have gotten no news as to what is going on with the new donor...heck I don't even know shoooot about her. Don't know if we are still coordinating cycles or if we dumped another egg donor.
I think I am gonna loose it soon.

Monday I will call and find out what the heck is going on.
And then I am gonna go see my psychologist in the afternoon.

God I don't know how much longer I can do this......its insane.
The longer this takes the more frustrated, discouraged and MAD I get.

No comments: