Saturday, August 11, 2007


Well I got my call from the clinic today....the donor does not have enough eggs to share......just my luck.
this is like the 3rd donor I had my heart set on and then it did not happen.
Well I never got this far though.
I am of course very disappointed.....this is all so frustrating and I am soo afraid to start all over....I already charged up my credit cards.
I am soo scared and soo disappointed. What if this is never going to happen?
I am trying not to cry. I am trying to be positive , I am trying to be brave.
Hey but the "good" news is...I can drink alcohol..........so I am gonna be incredibly immature today and get drunk tonight. Then I will go home alone and cry myself to sleep.
And tomorrow I will start over.
Monday my egg donation coordinator will call me.........to see if anyone wants to share their donors eggs at this point since my body is all ready to go.
THIS SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: