Wednesday, August 8, 2007


Today has been a bad day for me.
It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant no matter if they want to or not.
Me ........I really want to.
It is so hard to tell someone congratulations when they do not know what you are going thru and to just stand there and smile. And then everyone talking about it. My insides are crying and I am jealous or upset or I don't know what. And outside I am bravely smiling. Today would have been a day where I would have loved to get drunk. Just to shut out my world for a while. But needless to say that would not be a good idea with all the Estrogen patches. Plus I am living healthy because I wanna get pregnant. Plus I am a grown up and I can handle problems.
Or can I?
well tomorrow is gonna be another day.........and one STEP closer.
I just got to believe in it.

No comments: