Wednesday, August 1, 2007

More patches


Today I have to put on three patches. And I am scared because I got really sick after putting on one twice. So I am a little worried.
Hmmm!
Today I have had a bad day. Trouble at work. Plus my hair looks ugly and I am getting bigger by the day and am not even pregnant yet.
It just makes me angry. I just had one of these days were I just felt ugly and fat and even just thought my hair looked bla and my face old.
Am I getting too many hormones?
Wow....
I was gonna change my hair color or get some highlights but then I figured I better not in case the color does not mix well with all the medication......hey ya never know!
So now I have my 3 patches on and am waiting to see how bad I am going to feel.
Okay so I am just gonna do some things around the house and try some light exercise to take my mind of every thing....I am stressing and I hate waiting.
So I am gonna chill and put on a smile and I am going to have a great day tomorrow!

No comments: