Friday, August 3, 2007


Okay the waiting and the stress at work is getting to me.
The goals they give us at work....are insane.
So while I am in debt up to my ears with my egg donation-baby-project I now I have to reach certain goals at work or I will get written up or fired. And management tells ya not to worry. Well I kinda do have to worry but they don't know that.
I have not been drinking any alcohol or caffeine in about 5 weeks but boy today I just feel like getting drunk.
But I had some chocolate milk instead. Sigh.
I wanna be healthy. So I try to eat all my fruits and veggies and lotsa milk and cheese. So far so good but for stress I need chocolate now.
Now helping my weight but who cares I wanna be pregnant.
Tonight I will put 3 more Estrogen patches on. And this week I have not been bothered by any more stomach pains or headaches. I have been trying to find egg donation calendars online to see about how long it takes until my donor is ready for the egg donation and to see when they might possibly fertilize the eggs. But they all vary. So I am just gonna have to be patient and wait......sigh

No comments: