Friday, October 16, 2009

pregnancy ...a funny thing

wow i have never been this nauseous and tired in my life.
No hangover you ever had could prepare u for this....haha

Okay so seriously....my 24/7 morning sickness is slowly getting better. Now I am nauseous for a bit in the morning for a few hours and then later on around 6
or 7. But I can eat and finally put some pounds back on.

As badly as i always wanted a man around when I am pregnant. Now I am glad I don't have one. I am sooo nauseous sometimes I could not even kiss someone.
There is days I cannot remember when I had a shower....the other day I noticed I had not shaved my legs in two weeks. Or pluck my eyebrows....
It had gotten pretty bad till I started feeling better.
Lol, I had scared myself.

I truly feel for men living with a pregnant woman...wow...that is rough.

oh and I can finally eat sweet stuff again....like pies or scones....
I could not do that for weeks....so yummi i eat a lot of whatever i can tolerate right now...

No comments: