Friday, October 9, 2009

not hungry ever

okay so this nauseous and never hungry thing is wearing me down.
And now just when I thought I was over the super tired thing I am tired again too.
Today I could not force myself to get out of bed and go to work.
I have to force myself to eat and I am not hungry for anything...I have no appetite whatsoever...lol....which is so not like me....I love food.

I am still nauseous 24/7 and have a very hard time just getting water in me.
Today I am soooo tired I already had two naps and it is only 4pm....sigh

All my friends are meeting up for Oktoberfest tonight and I am too tired and lazy to even put make up on....but they have to understand.
me and the little one come first.

parents slowly coming around ...dad is excited and mom apologized on answering machine for calling me crazy for spending money to get pregnant...needless to say I hung up on her.

well they still don't know the full story and they may never...
my two best friends do...

i truly don't care what my family thinks but I am not in the mood for controversy right now....
I feel like shit every day and don't need more things to make me miserable...

I wanna be a happy pregnant mommy and I am

No comments: