Tuesday, October 27, 2009

......

So it seems that things are coming together nicely in my life. It seems like the puzzle is coming together slowly.
Is it crazy that that makes me worried and kinda suspicious?

Well parents are coming around nicely...told first person at work...and she is sooo very happy for me.
As of this morning I thought I had no maternity leave ...now I have 40 days paid
and some kinda of phase back program where I don't work full time for a month or so but get paid full pay. And I get an extra 10 days vacation unrelated to pregnancy.

So this is all nice but strange....but it takes a big worry of of me.

I am soooo glad I never gave up. So glad I always made myself go. So glad I always forced a smile and kept on going.

Hey I am kinda proud of me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Very Cute Pictures......i Like it! Very Good post….thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.

Thanks
SEO Services