Sunday, October 25, 2009

feeling sick all day again

Well since last Wednesday or thursday i started feeling sick all day again.
Thursday I barely made it thru work and was so tired and exhausted that I was in bed by 5 pm. friday I called in and laid in bed all day...
Saturday i managed a little grocery shopping and laid in bed the rest of the day.

Today so far i feel ok.....sigh

I am happy and excited and want time to pass faster...but I have to admit going to work is getting rough when u feel horrible all day.
But hey I made it this far so I am gonna make it.....4 more days of shots...which I am happy about because the itching bumps on my hips cannot handle no more.


haha i saw a t-shirt on ebay that said: yes I am pregnant! and no you cannot touch my belly...

haha that would so be me...lol

No comments: