Sunday, October 11, 2009

conflicted about herbal teas

So I still feel nauseous and I don't want to drink sodas to make me feel better.
So I decided to buy ginger tea because peppermint tea gave me more heartburn.
Now I had one cup of ginger tea and felt better but then started reading the label which I usually read before buying but hey I really don't feel good.
So I bought 2 packages and one has camomille in there which is on the do not drink list and the other obe has blackberry leaf. stevua leaf and lemon myrtle leaf.
So I guess i will drink no tea and wait till I feel better.

Wow i am getting kinda paranoid about what to eat.
But I think I rather have people think me crazy and overreacting then be sorry.

But it sucks when u are cold and cannot drink a tea...hmmm...hot chocolate I could do but me and sweets still do not do so well.

Hey but i am not complaining ...I am soooo happy even though I may not look like it...hehe

No comments: