Sunday, January 27, 2008

tapping

My acupuncturist has recently showed me how to tap away a headache.
And it worked for me when I tried it. But this week I have been extremely tired and finally came down with a little bit of a cold accompanied with a headache. I tried tapping and taking all positive but I guess I could not get my brain to believe me.
I also did some research on the net and found a really helpful website.

www.tapping.com

Turns out everything in your life is better when you are more positive.
I gotta really work on this and the relaxing part...so I can finally sleep.
I thought I was a lot more positive and a lot more easy going....but I still
have trouble sleeping.....or getting relaxed enough to go to sleep.

So I am a work in progress....and I am not giving up.

No comments: