Monday, January 14, 2008

I am excited!!

Well things are happening now...my fertility temperature chart is looking better and I can feel my body changing.....it is weird and I cannot explain it.
BUT I just know I am gonna ovulate this month.....I have so much hope now and I am not afraid to hope and I refuse to think negative...

yes I am excited....Today for the first time in a long time I feel like a woman....
not like a broken has-been woman....
heck I may even flirt with a guy tomorrow.....grin

With all my female faults I have just felt broken and damaged and now I feel like a woman again as stupid as this may sound.

Well we shall see.

I feel better and stronger then I have in a long time.

I have been thinking about getting a new tattoo. A Chinese symbol for strength
because I sure have more than I ever thought I would.
I am actually proud of myself. YES I AM


.

No comments: