Saturday, January 5, 2008

My birthday was good


My birthday was good.
I spent half the day at the spa. Yes I splurged on me....for once.
I ate at my favorite restaurant and had drinks with a friend.
So it went well.
I am finally over another round of PMS and cramps from hell.
Thank goodness I was not on overtime so I did not have to suck it up
and go to work, I just stayed home. It was such a relief since nobody at
work ever cuts me any slack if I am not feeling well.
Well for once I was selfish and took care of myself and did not care who
I leave struggling at work, nobody worries about me when I am there and
am cpmpletely miserable and can barely stand straight.
No more of that when I am not on overtime.
I cannot always worry about others...I need to be more selfish.

Lol

Today I am slowly gonna do some chores and then hopefully grab some
lunch with a friend.
So life is going okay.

No comments: