Thursday, January 17, 2008

sigh

Although I have not ovulated yet, I feel positive.
I still feel different and it is nice.
I feel like a teenager that just discovered boys. In my job I see a lot of people every day.
And for the past year I barely noticed if a guy was cute or did not care at all.
My co-worker had to nudge me to take a second look. Now all of a sudden I have a little
radar and see cute guys everywhere. And I smile and I flirt. Gosh I missed this.
Feeling good and feeling like a woman and flirting....sigh
Yes I know I sound like an idiot but that is really who it is.
Very strange.

Heck I am almost kinda happy!!!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi Savannah:
Yes, I know how wonderful the Ferrero cholocolates are!!! I've been eating them for many years now. Thinking about them now makes me so hungry.

The "photo a day" blog was the result of another blogger - The BenSpark Photo-A-Day. He started his about 5 years ago and suggested others do it. Now there are literally hundreds that do it. It is a challenge to me though but I'm getting better at it.

Good luck with your "desire for your child." I too always wanted children but it never happened the way I desired it. It has been very heartbreaking for me and I've had to endure lots of emotional pain over the years.

Based on what I've heard over the years, when you stop worrying about it, then it will happen.

Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better...at what point in the process are you...still waiting to see w/ the Acupuncture or trying other stuff too? Hang in there...life is always ready to throw us a curve ball but hopefully this time around you'll manage to evade it.

Angela C.