Saturday, August 15, 2009

good mood continues

So I am still in a good mood.....
but I am worried the donor needs more lupron...not sure what that means.
Communication with the clinic sucks....

Everyone in my current group of friends is planning gettaways to the coast or to Vegas....and everyone wants me to go and I keep telling them I don't know.
they do not know about this project of mine. They are already wondering why I am not drinking alcohol....I just told them i have been drinking to much this year and they I will not drink any alcohol until the end of the year.

It's been odd to hang out with all my friends and not drink.
Lol I can be so boring when sober.

So I guess I will just have to wait and see if I can go on any trips....and how my friends accept the pregnant me...

and if not.....if it does not work again I have no idea what to do or how I will react....i am deathly afraid to think about it

I am just glad that i am finally in a better mood...it helps a lot.
I am sure being positive helps.

So for now I am just trying to keep it calm and happy...that should keep me busy...smile

No comments: