Saturday, August 29, 2009

bedrest is boring

well obviously texting updates does not work well they come in crooked order...so scratch that..it was just easier to type form cell than laptop
now I allowed myself back to laptop.....just not on my lap.
Well I am very lazy and love to lay in bed or on the couch all day but apparently not when I have too...haha

I am in good spirits...yesterday I had some cramping but I read allover the net that that is normal. This time was differnet. First time I did not feel transfer or anything afterwards. This time I felt cramping during and after. And nope that is no inidcator of how good or bad it worked...sigh

but i am calm....gonna keep busy for the next two weeks...hopefully work won't be stressful

So I am just laying on the couch caressing my belly....hoping....but don't dare to dream....maybe a little

No comments: