Sunday, May 31, 2009

....

my head is full of thoughts and I am afraid I cannot sleep so I figured I better write them down.
And now I sit here and stare at the computer screen.....

I had trouble with my progesterone shot again. Had to poke the skin several times before I found a spot that did not hurt. And then I started crying when the needle went in....and I got hot and nauseous....
It gets harder each time I start thinking that I got this down.
My hip hurts...it hurts every day now....all the time.
I got ready for bed tonight and decided I am an awful sight in the mirror.
The progesterone gives me acne...So far on my upper back and chest.
And a little on my neck and now starting in my face.
I am white as a sheet and sickly looking.
I am trying to tell myself it is gonna be all worth it....
But my little pep talks with myself have failed all day.

I think that the overload of different hormones is finally getting the best of me.
I am tired and exhausted and I am soo cry-whiney...which I hate.

Sigh and now I am blog-whining....lol

So I think it is time to try to go to sleep and get on with tomorrow.
There is only two ways this can go.........and I am gonna have to be okay and go one....what other choice do I have?

No comments: