Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today's shot did not go well

...I feel like I am crumbling now...
Today's shot went horrible...I thought I had pulled the progesterone into the syringe but thank god realized there was only air in there before I injected myself. I had the hardest time getting the fluid in w/o air bubbles...yesterday went fine...not sure what happened. And then as soon as I finished injecting the progesterone...some of it came back out of the injection site....boy it freaked me out...


They should give lessons for this before they make ya do that.
And I already got a big yellow blew mark on my injection site.
I am so afraid I am doing things wrong. I cannot remember when I did patches and when I take pills...it's not that I am not taking this seriously ...I don't know what is wrong with me.
I got soo nervous and sweaty I almost passed out and now I am almost in tears.
Gosh I am soo scared to do something wrong.

I cannot cry now and have a mini breakdown...I need to finish watching Desperate Housewives and remain calm and get a good night sleep.

mood: whiny....my hip hurts from the needle..sigh

Putting my smile back on and I am gonna keep going

No comments: