Monday, March 15, 2010

Terrible Sunday

wow...what a day.
yesterday started out to be a beautiful day.
Weather was gorgeous and I thought I should be outside and do something.
I really did not feel like it but I figured I could do a little shopping..still need a mattress for the crib. So I started driving...changed my direction and my mind 5 times because I just really didn't wanna go. So I finally went to target and walked around for a while but they really did not have a great selection for mattresses...so I left.
On my way home I am just standing at a red light when I get hit from behind. I have never been this scared in my life. I drove into the parking lot of a little Indian convenience store. I just sat in my car I could not move I was sooo scared for the baby. The b...ch that hit me came to my door and told me that there was nothing wrong with my car. I told her I do not care about my car that I am pregnant and scared for the baby and told her I will call police. She got mad and got back to her car. While I was calling 911 the store owner comes out and told me I am parked crooked...like my parking is gonna hurt his business. I yelled at him that I had an accident and am pregnant and scared and on the phone with 911 and when I am done I would move my car. I apologized to the 911 operator. My accident happened at about 3pm and the whole waiting for police them dispatching paramedics them checking me out and the whole drama took almost 2 hrs.
The paramedics suggested I should go to the hospital to be checked out.
So I had a friend meet me and follow me home and then take me to the hospital where I spent another five hours mostly waiting while hooked up to a baby heart monitor.
No food no water for 6 hrs. I was stressing out big time after having to wait from 3pm to 10pm to find out my baby is fine.
And to make matters worse my discharging doctor was my former gynecologist that lied to me for 10 years that i am fine and could have a baby any day until telling me 4 years ago that I am going into early menopause and stupidly asking me if I wanted a baby.
It was horrible...and he of course recognized me and asked me: so u pregnant? I was laying in a bed in labor & delivery.
it took all my strength not to yell at him and course him out.
My friend almost burst out laughing telling me afterwards that he is obviously an idiot.

Long story short....I was super stressed.
Baby is fine.
Had to call in to work...slept all day and am now afraid to drive my car to work tomorrow...

so since I was at the hospital where I am gonna give birth I am now pre-registered...yeah one down
And they did an extensive ultrasound. Found out the baby is 3 lbs and 14 oz. but currently in breach position.
But size and all measurements and everything is fine.

Now I just need to relax and chill....but I feel stressed out and scared still.
I guess it will take me a few days to get over my panic.

No comments: