Tuesday, March 23, 2010

baby showers

So I have two baby showers coming up.
I am really anxious about both of them.
The first one I guess people have not RSVP'd so nobody knows who is coming and who is not.
Also out of four registries I show 3 items purchased...does that mean nobody is showing up or people do not know what a registry is or what to do with it?
Makes me nervous..me and the gal that throws it for me bought the cutest and not quite cheap thank u favors....

the second shower I don't even wanna go to....all former drinking buddies that pretty much left me behind as a friend once I was pregnant...and some don't talk to me or just over Facebook
or texting and some even accused me of not wanting to see them anymore cause I could never meet them on times and days given to me.
So very odd .....

STRESS
this should be fun and not almost painful.

Oh well whatever happens ....I have a baby savings account and just buy everything myself.

Guess you really find out who your real friends are or that you may not have any.

No comments: