Sunday, March 7, 2010

getting a little more organized

so I am finally getting around to some loose ends.
I finished filing my taxes after sorting thru all my medical bills. I am all done now and am already organized with receipts for next years taxes.

And I am finally getting around to look up all the detailed info on my donor. I had selected the last sperm donor in such a rush after the first one for the first IVF became inactive....I had to dig for the number first and the website I picked him but I think I got the right one now. The info sounds familiar.
I will double check with the clinic though...
Saw baby pic and heard his voice as well as a character profile and various medical info.
So after the clinic confirms I will print all the info out and will put it with my files.

Tried to also pre-register at the hospital but they want to much info I do not know or have available yet...irritating...like how do I know when I am gonna be admitted? nuts
oh and I need to pic a pediatrician.

So once again I feel like I did 5 steps forward but also at least one back.
Sigh.

No comments: