Sunday, March 21, 2010

busy week ahead

Sunday and I should be relaxed and chilled.
But I have had a weird Sunday. I have been super tired and did nothing but pee and eat all day.
Not a lot of food but often and I drank a lot of water and juice.
Just a strange day.
Can hardly do much typing on the computer because of my carpal tunnel in both hands and arms.

Next week short but busy. Two doctors appointments. And two baby showers.
And work is probably busy too. And work is stressful these days anyway.

And one baby shower is gonna be uncomfortable because some of the people there have told me over email or FB that apparently I don't have time for them...they hardly answer my texts when I reach out...just kinda feel they give me a time and day that I should be somewhere to meet them and if I am tired that day or have an appointment then i am a bad friend.
So I am looking forward to one shower and am completely uncomfortable about the second one.

Sigh.
So I am already stressing...hope I can sleep tonight.
Well I have a haircut and manicure scheduled too...so a little spoiling for me as well.
And of course I am looking forward to gifts for the baby....

No comments: