Sunday, September 27, 2009

6 weeks and six days....

strangely i do not miss not drinking alcohol at all...have not had any in 4 months...guess I just needed it while i was miserable...hmmm

I will miss my Pumpkin spice Latte this fall...but gladly...

strangely I still feel like not telling anybody about this....I wanna keep it all to myself...

I especially do not wanna tell anybody at work..those are mostly people that make me miserable so I don't wanna share something with them that makes me happy...

maybe I am just weird..hehe

SMILE

2 comments:

babydream said...

Ask you Doctor if you could drink decaf...my favorite is Starbucks decaf ginger latte but pumpkin spice latte sounds great:)

S said...

i know but I decided no caffeine no sodas, no nothing...just water and orange juice...
had to break that rule today and drink a small glass of ginger ale so I can eat...sigh