Friday, September 4, 2009

falling apart

since wednesday I am just falling apart.
i can;t and don;t want to do this anymore.....I am soo pumped full of hormones it is making me a bitch it is making me unrasonable, it is making me...NOT ME.

I lost any ability to be calm., happy or whatever normal people are.
I am tired....I am bitchy....I cry as soon as nobody is around.....plain simple I am loosing it.

and I don't care anymore....I can't do this anymore....
I am soooo broke....my car is a piece of shit that is only 7 years old but has been in and out of the shop for the past 6 weeks....rental car cost and repair cost amounting to almost a thousand dollars...and it is still not fixed.

I hate being around people I just wanna sleep...I am soooooooooo tired of it all

I wanna give up I don;t care anymore.....

and now I am gonna act like I am a normal happy person and go eat some thai food by myself...yeah

I am pathetic

No comments: