Saturday, February 28, 2009

life can be nice too me....

until I remember....sigh
So I had two nice days where I got to hang out with a friend (well someone I dated 10-12 years ago) and with people that are from the same country we are from. And it has been very nice and I had almost forgotten about all my shortcomings and issues.

Problem is the guy seems to like me....WTF?
And I must say it has been very nice to have someone tell me (well text me) that he had a great time hanging out and that he remembers why he fell for me the first time. And that I am pretty and that I smell good. Holy crab I cannot remember the last time someone said anything remotely that nice to me.
So needless to say I am very flattered. I feel comfortable with him and I like hanging out. Makes me feel like a woman...which I keep forgetting that I am one.
BUT here comes the huge BUT.
I just feel bad already because I know I am gonna have to tell him about my issues and why we can't date......so yeah life is gonna suck again ........

And I am undecided if I should enjoy it for a little while longer or if I should tell him sooner than later....

ah shit why can't I be a normal woman and have relationships like everyone else?
I wanna say the F-word really loud right now!!!!

No comments: