Tuesday, February 10, 2009

another egg donor hits the dust

wow ...
so another egg donor hit the dust. This one did not pass the psych evaluation.
And the funny thing is I kinda had a feeling that she would not. And I am not sure why but I did. Plus i could tell by the my nurse's voice.
Wow it is so sad that I can already predict these things.

And I am not even upset because somehow I knew.

But the good news is we have a new one that has lotsa eggs and makes babies.
YEah!
Wow that does sound weird even to me.
I have come such a long way from the first PERFECT donor. Now I am almost down to all they have to do is be alive and breathing. Yes I guess I am that desperate now.

Gosh I am sooo scared...

I do not know how much more of this I can handle.

And pretty soon I am gonna shut down any alcohol consumption again which is gonna make it harder.

It helps to get drunk now and then or just have a beer for calmness.
Okay back to yoga it is. Better for me anyway.

Well so lets see what happens next

No comments: