Friday, January 30, 2009

Tired....

of being depressed and not knowing why.
I have to work some overtime tonight and I have been bummed all day.
Maybe it is the thought of having to go to work...since I really hate work
these days. I don't know. I am just not snapping out of feeling blah and sooo tired.
I've barely gotten of my couch today. I haven't even left the house. Gosh I hate when I am like this. I hate hormones...they suck...lol

I am thinking of something I could do that would make me happy. Besides shopping since I have no money.

Well I guess all I can do is make it thru the rest of the day....go to my dreaded working overtime (hey I need the money) thing and then tomorrow when I've slept off my working overnight shift hopefully I will be in a better balanced mood and place.

And hey it is not too much longer till NASCAR stuff starts on TV so that will bring a little happy back to my life....yes!!

No comments: