Saturday, January 24, 2009

no word yet

So I never got a phone call yesterday.
But that is okay. I mean those people are being asked to share a donor.
So they are probably a little freaked out and they have to think about it.
I mean that means instant siblings of sort. So I am sure they could not give
and answer right away.

Wow sometimes I only think about me in this whole thing. Never about the other
parties involved. It's gotta be difficult for them too. I am in it alone and the other recipients are always couples but still it's not easy for anybody.

I read a blog yesterday where one woman wrote about her adventures with infertility.
and she was all okay about using a donor from the beginning which i could not understand. And it took a bit for the husband to come around. It was very refreshing to read that someone was soo cool with the whole idea. It surely made me feel better.
I usually try not to read to many blogs because it is always about couples. Never a single person like me so that is kinda depressing.

And then the thing that really freaked me out the other day was reading the blog of a young woman that was actually kinda upset with her mom for using a sperm donor and now is trying to find that donor. But she seemed so angry with her mom.
So I guess I am worried how that will turn out for my child. I don't want my child to hate me in 15 years. Scary!
But I guess that is one girl unhappy with her situation.

I am gonna try to provide all the info for the egg and sperm donor that I can.
But I am also gonna try to be the best mother that I can and hopefully my child or children will not feel the need to search for their biological donors.
And who knows maybe I will find a dad for my child one day.

Hey but lets have a child first...I am not worried about the man to go with me and the offspring.

So lets just wait to hear who the donor is going to be.

No comments: