Saturday, November 15, 2008

on a positive note

so on a positive note...as of today I have lost 19.7 lbs and I am very proud of myself....originally I wanted to loose 20 more but maybe i will just go for 10...
I don't wanna be a size 7 again....I like myself a little fuller.

So this is a good thing and I feel good about it so i am building onto this positive thing in my life and go from there.

Hey sometimes I think...hey it's just life how hard can that be?

The other night I had a really stupid dream that kinda freaked me out when I woke up.
After years of wanting a baby in my dream I finally had one..and I was living with my mom. The baby was wrapped tight in a blanket and laying on top of a chest of drawers peacefully sleeping all day. And I would just sit in the same room in a chair watching it. And people would come into the room and ask me if I had been feeding the baby or done anything with it...and I just sat there because I did not know I had to do all that.
Ahhh what I nightmare I woke up and felt horrible. I finally had a baby and had either no interest or no clue....
dear god...I was bummed and depressed all day and then I finally snapped out of it.

I hate when the mind place stupid tricks on ya.

BUT today I will have a wonderful day....because I choose to.

No comments: